holla lovelies. I know it's been a while since my last post. Been too caught up with life(yes I have a life). I've got so much to touch on;Halloween and etc etc. To cut things short,I get to celebrate Halloween this year(yay). Even though I didn't exactly have a proper costume(at least I tried!I wore a tshirt with a printed skull graphic which I thought was quite scary) yeah but gotta really thank Jun and hakim. You guys are ze best,really. Night safari Halloween celebrations wasn't that all bad and I
planning to pay a visit in 09(even though my hearts telling me zouk's gonna be ten times the fun). Well anyhoo enough of hallwoeen. The past two weeks was great. Get to catch up with tons of stuffs. Quite content with life,least for now. I've a list of things I'm planning to do for this holiday. My minds drained out so I should probably get some sleep. I'm out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment