Monday, November 10, 2008
accompanied someone to shop for stuffs yesterday. I'm really happy for him cos he's content with all the things that he got cos this goes to show that my opinion really matters and that I'm really honoured for that. Hence,I feel appreciated. But,the one thing that I'm feeling bad about is the number of calorie intake I had.it was horrible I tells you and I feel the need to burn all those asap. But the day was great. An eye opening experience to walk through those alleys at night and losing our sense of direction. I saw the pair sneakers that I wanted and it kills me slowly to see it each time. Gah it's alright Christmas is just around the corner so I shall wait. Well anyways I've got to hit the sack now cos I'm really beat and need to get some rest. Toodles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ohh 'someone'?
-kim
haha.yeah someone being you kimchi
Post a Comment