Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm starting to dig Explosions In The Sky someplace,somehow. I don't know how it all begin but i was never a big fan of instrumental,cathartic mini-symphonies or whatnot,then again people grow older and situations change. Taste and preferences grew/change over time. I really love how their songs progress throughout. From such a simple guitar tune and drum beats start, to a much progressive sound. You know.the kind of song that'll make you high?I don't know how else to express how awesome their songs are. Guess i've got a lot to work on my expressions.

Anyhow,hung out with "ze awesome bunch" yesterday. And yes,i've somehow learned to be comfortable around them and be myself without having to feel shy. Ah yes,shy. Though it may sound lame and unlikely for someone like me,overcoming it has never been an easy one. Really. I'm shy. I'm prolly the shyest person on earth. It has got nothing to do with having low self-esteem-or-whatever. I am shy by nature and i guess it's hard for people to understand that. People always mistook me for being arrogant for the first time cos i don't talk much. I mean like what do you expect right? I don't know you and vice versa and i really don't want to end up in awkward conversations and such. For me,in order to click with a particular being,i,first,have to feel comfortable around them. Funny. It's funny how the topic has derived to this.

I'm dead beat. But i cannot sleep. I'll try to find something to do

No comments: