Thursday, September 25, 2008

The weather has not been so nice lately.why am I whining?but I just can't help it at times. The other day I read an article on how poverty is increasing around the world and the first place that strike my mind was Africa. I really sympathize them. You know sometimes you feel like the world is so unfair? How you wish your life would turn out the way that you wanted? Live in luxury? And what is that idea of luxury to you? To live in a huge landed property, fancy cars and fancy outfits? To be rich and famous? Just like the lives of celebrities? You know and you kept having those lil voices in your head saying " how I wish..." . But whatever for? Just to please others? Just to feel superior? Just to feel, beautiful and popular? But what we don't realize is we all live in luxury,well majority of us yes I'm talking about us singaporeans. We still have a roof over our heads, we can still pursue our education, we, live, normally. We have everything we need. But what about those people living in Africa? They can't afford the necessities such as food, a house and school. So what are we still whining about? Well, all I can say is it's human nature. We whine, we feel the need to want more. We just want more. I'm not trying to say that we're not thankful for what we have but sometimes, we don't realize that. We tend to forget about the good stuffs about our life, and what we have. I'll just stop here for today. Tired gotta bounce. Later cyber space

No comments: