Sunday, September 21, 2008
so yesterday mom brought me and sister to the salon. Upon reaching there I already had an idea of what I want my hair to look like. But as usual, being my typical self, probably most indecisive person on earth I decided on something else. So yeah I sat there and the hair dressers started to deal with my hair. They told mom to come back in 4 hours time. So I thought to myself, "4 hours okay. Guess I'll just shut my eyes and switch on to my iPod and 4 hours will pass by fast. ". An hour pass by and I already start to fidgit a lil.2nd hour. 3rd hour. I look at the clock near to the cash counter and thought to myself, yeah my hairs gonna be done soon. But no. At the 4th hour my hairs still coated with the icky solutions. And then mom came back. Seeing that my sister was already done with hers, mom took Sis to elsewhere and left me there alone. Then finally at the 5th ish hour, my hair was done. Voila. Sitting for a straight 5hour isn't fun. Furthermore, I hadn't had anything since morning so I was feeling so empty inside. After that entire killer process, parents brought us to dinner. Dinner? It was more like a supper to me. And went home after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment