Sunday, December 28, 2008

I've come to a conclusion that I'm a nocturnal. Why? Cos I hardly get sleep at night and always get heavy eyes when dawn comes. Like me, my sleeping pattern's weird too and if I don't get into the habit of sleeping at night,at the right time, I'm so gonna be dead once school reopen. Maybe, just maybe I'll get a couple of sleeping pills just to"get on with the habit of sleeping at night" in other words, the proper sleeping patterns. Then again i'm a wuss( nah not the exact right term, just, loathe maybe?) meds. Oh idk. Well anyhow, I've been surviving on redbull just to keep myself going in the day. Oh curses. New years in a few days time. I shall blog about that soon. For now, au revoir mon amour

Ps: mum told me to throw away those old worn out clothes. I say old is gold

No comments: