i have....
-mad respect for Victoria Beckham. She knows her thang. She has her reasons for everything. One good example,with referance from the straits times of life section today,it was said that she blocked a one-on-one interview between a lady(gorgeous with smart brains)presenter and beckham. She knows she should avoid such situations cos you see (bad)things can happen. It isnt the first time she have done so. She takes care of her man very well. And that, that's what i call,love. To a huge extent, she's miss independent.
-hyperinsomnia. i need to see a doctor. It is a huge problem. I can't seem to sleep even though i'm completely drained. But what can the doct do? They'll put me on meds. I don't like the idea of it. Meds contaminate your body. I don't wanna be dependable on em'
-regretted quitting fencing. Go on dad, you can say the classic "i told you so"
-super random posts. i know that. but im all about being random. weird, i know.
-been saving up. Enough to pay a few months worth of rental fees
-a lot to say. can't help it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment